MISS INFORMATION

Hi my name's Fuchsia Arpeggio and I'd like to thank ALIAS POOR YORICK for this opportunity to become their Culture Editor-at-Large. A little about me. Starship Trooperess for Gen Z. I'm nineteen and I'm finishing my PhD in drug & alcohol counselling at Wedgeburn Tafe. My thesis is Freud & Cocaine: What's Up With That ? So like anyway anyway my POD (partner-of-today) Frinton says that's what I should write about first time up. He's so cool. He's my spiritual quantum spanner. And he's such a beautiful man - he looks like Justin Bieber only not as tough. How like lucky am I.

Anyway anyway. Freud. Cocaine. Like Huh !!?? I mean he had a beard and a medical degree and a three-piece suit and everything. I thought he was like a proper doctor. But like Frinton says back then cocaine wasn't actually a drug. It was nineteenth century cocaine so it was more, like,  therapeutical. Which I guess makes it all right. I hate drugs. I've always treated my body like a template. I care about everything. And because I'm deeply involved and compassionate I've been able to work as a life-coach since I was sixteen. It's like a gift I have to be able to tell everyone else how to run their lives .

Back to Freud. I mean analyse this you psycho. First of all not everyone wants to have sex with their mother or their father. Like ewwwww ! I mean for a start that would involve having sex with someone who's really old !  And what was it with him and penises ?  I blame the cocaine. Penis envy ? None of my friends have penis envy. Well maybe Jason but that's understandable. Sorry sorry. What a bitch. But seriously, give me a choice between getting a penis and getting a pair of Manolo Blahnik backless high heel gladiator sandals, the shoes win.  I think we can well do without Dr Freud shoving his penises in our faces.

Next time : paradigm shifts in individual response to social networking privacy parameter changes :  Do you want to see your genitals on Twitter ?
Like totes see you soon zeitgeist peeps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO NOT SHOOT TAYLOR SWIFT

LEST WE FORGET © ANZAC 2019 ™ ®

HOW TO GIVE UP SMOKING