SHOCK HORROR PROBE

Already staggered by Wikileak revelations that America finds Prince Andrew a bit of a dick, Buckingham Palace is braced for further shocks when Wikileaks reveals that Prince Phillip is also a bit of a dick, Prince Charles is a bit eccentric, and that the Queen is tired and a bit over the whole being-a-queen-thing. Oh, and that no-one can remember the name of her youngest son. You know, the really badly balding one. Well when I say no-one, I actually mean no-one in our office. Well actually when I say no-one in our office, I really mean me. Go on, what the hell's his name. Prince ... ?????

In further news, Big Ted has been officially elected Emperor of All Victoria. We would never stoop to jokes about possible cabinet positions for Jemima and little Ted. Never. It's just not our style.

Standby for further Wikileaks shocks:

 Kevin Rudd still a bit pissed off with Julia Gillard. Earth is round. Today is Tuesday. I've run out of jokes.

Have a pleasant and Henry Mancini sort of a day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO NOT SHOOT TAYLOR SWIFT

LEST WE FORGET © ANZAC 2019 ™ ®

HOW TO GIVE UP SMOKING