mePhone

The new phone's brilliant. Don't know why I waited. I can make 3D videos, conference call heads-of-state in the Euro zone encouraging them not to default on loans, and instantly re-edit any major studio films that are giving me the shits.

I can form my own city-state, arrange loans under the guidance of the International Monetary Fund, and apply for admission to the UN Security council. I can pretty much run my own space programme up to and including moon-shots and Mars exploration.

Standard apps allow me to record a duet with Janis Joplin, play chess in real time with Stephen Hawking, and destabilise the governments of small Pacific nations. Apparently I even get a say in the election of the next Pope.

Which is great because I'm pretty much sold on that $9.99 app which allows me to prove the existence of God.

For an extra $19.95 a month I can even make phone calls.

Oh. And you just can't try any of this stuff along Liverpool Rd between Canterbury Rd & Mountain Hwy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO NOT SHOOT TAYLOR SWIFT

LEST WE FORGET © ANZAC 2019 ™ ®

HOW TO GIVE UP SMOKING