GRAMMATICAL FINANCIAL CRISIS

You're probably wondering why there hasn't been a post from ALIAS POOR YORICK in over a week.

Look it's been hell. The GFC finally caught up with us at parent company AMPERSAND. Which is why blogging and trading on the Blog Index has temporarily been suspended. I blame myself. With the Australian vowel rising sharply in value against the American vowel I thought I'd get a jump on the market and buy up big on American vowels. Who knew the Aussie vowel would keep rising ! Shit. Anyway we were stuck there with about two million in American vowels, and on top of that my idiot son Rupert's in Africa trying to open up diphthong derivative markets. F--- !  On top of that those bastard Brazilians flooded the market with cheap split-infinitives and shonky future pluperfect subjunctive clauses. By which time I would have already been totally rooted had I not ... oh forget it it. I told you they were shonky subjunctive clauses.

And no Rupert, we are not going to invest in open-cast gerund mining in Western Australia..... Why ? Because it's a fucking stupid idea that's why.

So look I even thought about getting into the futures market, but as you all know the risks involved in going long on Latin roots are insane ... especially when you have to couple them with attempts to corner the double-entrendre market. Know what I mean wink wink nudge nudge all-comedy-is-theft say no more say no more.

Bugger it. Back to basics for us. Lots of short sentences. Knock adverbs and adjectives on the head & cut right back on extended metaphors.

And if all that fails, it's back to the old days:  hold a gun on all the small English language operators and make 'em buy a whole bunch of unnecessary semi-colons;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Back to the real comedy;;;;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO NOT SHOOT TAYLOR SWIFT

LEST WE FORGET © ANZAC 2019 ™ ®

HOW TO GIVE UP SMOKING