BLOG BAGS BLATANT BLOVIATION

Chairman Mao once said that a journey of a thousand miles starts with a single egg. I wish I could think of snappy revolutionary rhetoric like that. Of course on reflection I may have misheard . We had Glen Miller cranked up pretty loud at the time, and my hearing's not what it could be and Gene Krupa was tearing it up big time. And I've always wondered about the absence of other words which usually travel in a posse with 'egg': like toast & coffee & orange juice. But look Mr Zedong was running a fairly substantial revolution at the time and I didn't like to question him ... still ....

 Anyway, to the business at hand:

No look I'm sorry you just can't have "extreme muesli". It's just silly. I'm sure you can see why. We have no wish to name and shame. You know who you are. Just stop it now. I mean can't you see if we let you have "extreme muesli" it opens the floodgates. Next it's "extreme chess" or  ...

"EXTREME SCRABBLE" : WE'RE THROWING AWAY THE DICTIONARY. Go hard or go home. This is your chance to slam down Xokzypp for a triple f----g everything score. If anyone challenges you, just smack 'em down.

We're prepared to accept the case for Extreme Golf. You have the clubs, we have the Glock and thirty rounds of ammunition. Your mission is to play the back nine at Royal Melbourne without sustaining life-threatening blood loss. There would be benefits various and sundry.

But people: no-one needs ... EXTREME KNITTING : Knit one, purl one, stick both needles in that skanky ho's neck if her Argyle sweater's looking better than yours. My grandmother's a meaner motherf------r than your grandmother. See what I mean. It's not nice.

Have a Rimsky-Korsakov sort of an afternoon folks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO NOT SHOOT TAYLOR SWIFT

LEST WE FORGET © ANZAC 2019 ™ ®

HOW TO GIVE UP SMOKING