NOVEMBER 31ST

All right, who stole November 31st? If the boy who stole November 31st will just put it back there'll be no further action. Fengshui I don't want to jump to conclusions but I remember you once stole July 4th because your family have always maintained America won the War of Independence by "cheating" ... what's that ? Fengshui's been absent this past week  ? Won't sit at a desk right by the door ? Okay. Look I'm going to turn off the lights for one minute and if the person who stole November 31st simply takes advantage of the oppor .. what ? Really ?

All right then welcome to December 1st. "December" of course comes from the Latin "Decembere" which roughly translates as " to be in a state of disbelief that Christmas is virtually only three weeks away"

If you'll excuse me, I've been called away to be something sensible. I'll be back as soon as plausible.

And people, if you have no other choice, have a Nick Cave sort of a day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOW TO NOT SHOOT TAYLOR SWIFT

LEST WE FORGET © ANZAC 2019 ™ ®

HOW TO GIVE UP SMOKING